The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Because of Heroes .....

Had a funny conversation this morning with Phoebe. On the way sending them to school, a car almost hit us while reversing. Automatically I will scream (but not foul language lah .. not in front of the kids???!!) And the conversation begin ...


Me : Aiyahhhh .. this lady aahhh!! almost make people accident.... *long sigh*
Pb : Why mum?
Me : The car almost hit us lah .. she didn't see got car or not .. she reverse only ..
Pb : OO ..if the lady hit our car .. I die ahh?
Me : errrr .... aahhh ya lor! (Actually dunno wat to say)
Pb : It's okie mum, because Claire's father also already die and send to hospital stil can wake up when the uncle hold him kan
Me : HUHHHHHH????? That's only in the movie.. real people cannot ....**binggung**



Seeee????? That is why I said .. it's all because of HEROES!! Because the Daddy was so addicted to Heroes ..(and Phoebe watched the tv series with him) .. and now she is influenced with the series!!! aiyoyooooooo ...




2 comments:

Donna said...

Haha! That was funny!!
Great memory this little girl...

amosinoh said...

Weiiiii..... I love Heroes & my girl... thats why we watch Heroes together... she also got special power .... the "I WANT" & "I DONT WANT" persuasion....