The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, November 14, 2008

LaZy ...LAZY ....lazy......L@zY!

Lazy ... Yes that is one word that can describe me now! I am so lazy to update this blog! haha..Anyway, Im busy with so many things at home that's why I don't have time to update my blog ....



This morning went to St Francis Convent to registered Phoebe for her next year kindergarten school. And I was a bit shocked to find out that nowadays school fee are very expensive,*sigh*. Hubby & I are still trying to figure out how to send/fetch her before & after school. If not, I might have to drive every day to work to send & fetch the kids! duhhh .. I hate driving in KK with all those uneducated drivers! Who likes to park anywhere & jump Q! suka makan jalan lagi! So friends, if you happen to see me on the road next time, please forgive me if I don't wave back at you because some of the road users really drives me crazy!!!! *sigh*

Anyway, tomorrow we are going to attend Phoebe's Mini Concert & Graduation Day at Bukit Padang. She is very excited as she will be performing in the sumazau dance ...Hopefully this year she won't have the stage fright again like last year ... **cross finger**, even her teacher said hopefully she will be able to go up the stage this year..( she skip her performance last year ..hehe) Well, hopefully everything went well tomorrow....

And ya ..tomorrow BIL & Wife will be coming ...soooo its time for window shopping! But alamak .. haven't clean the house yet ...

Oklah got-to-go & will post Phoebe's concert photo soon!

No comments: