The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6 (non) sensical stuffs about me

Okie ... I got tagged so here it goes...

1. Link to the person that tagged you - Celine
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag someone.


6 things about me ...

  1. I love ice cream .. so it's a one thing that "Must" have in my fridge
  2. I love to watch movie .. (my daughter, Phoebe too). I started bringing her to the cinema when she was about 1.5yrs old.The last movie we watch is Kung Fu Panda... hehe .But when I am at home I seldom watch the tele .. because I wil go ZZZzzzzzzzzz (It's because of the advertisement lah... in the cinema none mah kan..)
  3. I am in Love with Winnie The Pooh ...(u haven't seen my pooh collections yet...hehe)
  4. I curse & swear at taxi/buss/lorry & uneducated drivers when I drive ... (of course mah .. they are very rude! but not in front of my kids lah..)
  5. I am insane & zany ..and sometimes nyanyok But I am a lovable friends...(heii that's what my friends said unless its only a lie .....) and very loyal too !

Oklah .. that's all i can think

so I am tagging Lisa & Luth ... hehe waiting for ur reply ...**kiss kiss**

4 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahaha!!! Thanks for the tag. Bagus oh Phoebe pandai diam2 di cinema.. I cant imagine kalau XTian, he would ask 101 questions.. "Why the light is not on, why so many people, why are we here, what are we doing.. bla..bla..bla... give up trus mama dia..

I love ice-cream too..

vel said...

Ya..you are great fiona..Boleh spen time with ur kids pigi cinema.Kalau saya..saya malas bawa budak terutama c jonjoy..banyak songeh..pigi tandaslah,sejuklah,laparlah..macam2.Thats why i can say PB is "Kuai"

pixie4bears said...

Thanks for tagging me. I completed it for you. I love Winnie too. I would love to see some of your collection.

Fiona said...

Len,mula2 mimang gitu lah .. tapi skrg si pb pandai sudah cakap "psssttt" dlm cinema klu ada org bercakap .. haha

Vel, haha ..u know me kan .. gila wayang ! so bila kita punya girls nite out ni??

Lisa .. I will post the photos of my pooh's collection k .. I have to dig my store first ..hahaha