The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, June 13, 2008

I am talking to a tape recorder ...

Yesterday I got a phone call from xxx Bank looking for my boss ....
(The conversation..)



BT : Hello May I speak to XXX ?

Me : I'm sorry he's not in. Anything I can help? (huhu trying to be helpful konon...)

BT : Are you the PA?

Me : Yes , what is it regarding about? Because I am not sure wether he will be coming back to the office or not.

BT : Ohh it's about his credit card ...

Me : Ohh i just bank-in a cheque this morning for the credit card payment.

BT : Ya, that's the problem ... The cheque amount is not tally with the outstanding amount.

Me : (Surprised... ) OIC ... what is the different? (Still talking politely)

BT : Well the outstanding amount is $9718 but your cheque is only $9713 ... so short by $5... I can't process the payment ....


--- after a very long conversation with the bank teller, she insist that she can't accept my boss cheque because it is $5 short .. i am getting fed-up -----------------

Me : So are you telling me that u cannot accept the payment bcz it's less by $5 ??? I am not paying you the minimum amount .. I am paying you the full outstanding amount and only less by $5??? NVM, I will ask somebody to collect the cheque from your office and .....

BT : Okie if that is okie with you .. much more easier

Me : No I haven't finish talking yet..... and I will call your Manager and ask she/he why the helll did your bank cannot accept my payment, just because it is $5 different.Bye.

And I slam the phone..........................



Goshhh .. they sound like they were reading a manual on how to attend a customer phone call because they keep on repeating the same answer over and over and over again .... duh!


Well you just can't fix stupid people right?

2 comments:

pixie4bears said...

My gosh! How annoying. I wonder why people do that. It reminds me of all the times I had to call places to get things resolved and they all sounds the same and avoid the answer. Sorry for your troubles!

Deana E said...

so bad!