The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is it my lucky day?

Am I consider lucky today ? Well .. lemme think ya ....
First, my breakfast was paid by my friend .. hehe
Second my lunch was paid by my boss
So today I didn't spend any single cents for lunch....Woohoooooo ! can save $6 !
But ..ehemm ehemmm I better get back to work before I go Zzzzzzzzzz
I feel lucky ... very very lucky todayyyyyyy!!! Yayy ... (But I still have another half day to go, so cross my finger** )
Okie Dokie **** kiss kiss
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

pixie4bears said...

Very lucky lady! Nothing like free food. :)

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahaha!! memang ko nie teda kerja.. WAKAKAKA!