The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's another Monday!

Hmmm ... so bored! My boss is not in yet so still have plenty of time to gossip & chit chatting ... But I'm not in the mood now ... Anyway I was doing some virus checking on my pc just now .. look what i found .... Pix of Piggy Boy!!

"

Isaac : "Mum, don't u think the pacifier is too big for me?"

How to get angry with him when he stare at you with his big eyes like this ...



Ooo ..poor baby .. he's too tired and fell asleep during his Christening Mass ...




Pix was taken by my friend at my boss res. during cny 08




At home after his bath ....(**sensored**)




Oopppsss ... just finish his bath !






So ok will continue later, now I have something to do (work!)

1 comment:

pixie4bears said...

Aww very cute pictures. Don't you just love baby butts.