The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Monday, June 9, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Saturday, 06th June

Phoebe & I went to watch Kung Fu Panda. It was a nice movie ...and very funny too! So far this is the only movie that can make Phoebe sit still until the very end. I guess she enjoy it as much as I do ... My favorite part of the movie is the scene where Po and Master Shifu were having a chopstick fight over a dumpling ... the special effects there was good. Overall , this movie can make you laugh your bellies out, which on the other hand for younger viewers like Phoebe will only go like "hmmm....huh... why?"

Sunday, 07th June

The four of us went to have brunch at one of the Kedai Kopi in Towering. So like usual I order my fav. Tenom Mee. The price still maintains but the quantity has been cut down. But luckily the quality is still there. So hubby & I was actually wondering whether the kedai makan in Mile 2.5 Likas (very famous for their noodle & tax.. haha I can't remember the rest. name but I'm sure a lot of people know the place) was still charging tax or not since the Gov. has revised the Rest/Eateries tax.(I will blog more about it later..hehe it's another story lar). Anyway after brunch we headed to 1Borneo. It was their soft opening yesterday so you can imagine the heavy traffic. But we managed to find parking at the basement. Actually they do have ample parking space there but they (the idiots) prefer to park outside and block the way which makes the traffic more slower. The place was packed with people ... they have stopped all the renovation work temporarily. So it was much better than the first day we went... We brought Phoebe to the Amusement Centre and decided to give her a ride with the Carousel. It was actually "my" dream to go up the carousel... hehehe (kasian bah last time didn't have the chance to go up) so when the attendant said I can accompany Phoebe inside I was so happy. But when I look around all the parents was just standing next to their kids... huhu so sad when initially I really wanted to go up the big tiger next to Phoebe lil horse... And hubby was actually trying to look for the hovercraft, and the arrows keep on pointing " that way" but when we get to "that way" there is nothing there ... so disappointing kan? They even got the Hot air balloon... but hubby said you have to spend at least $300 at selected shop and you will get a free ride. So there is no such thing as "free" now...

BTW, they said 1Borneo was supposed to be the top 5 LARGEST Hyper mall in Malaysia kan? And Musa Aman was saying to DE …


“KK – 1Borneo is poised to place Sabah on the map and elevate KK status as a
premier shopping destination in the region. He said with world class and
regional reputable brands, the establishment of Tune Hotel and GSC the
biggest Hyper mall in east Malaysia would certainly emerge as a new,
exciting tourism product for Sabah.1Borneo is indeed a positive development
for KK city. The outlet in 1Borneo reflects the taste and lifestyle of the
people here” By DE



WTH?? World class and reputable brands??? And yesterday it was packed with the PATI (Illegal Immigrants) with their a dozen kids tailing behind ... They are really annoying... (Pardon me but I hate to be surrounded by them...very irritating!) So hubby said don't forget their husbands work here. So? Who cares? WTH they all spoiled my mood. I hate it when their kids screaming and running around the mall and try to monopolize all the game in the amusement centre...



In the end....

It was a fun weekend for Phoebe, because she get to watch the Kung Fu Panda, go up the ride and eat donuts too ... Yup we drop by at BAD (it's a must!) and get a half dozen donuts before we headed home. By the time we were out from 1Borneo it was already raining and the kids were asleep... Poor kids! Anyway that's how we enjoy our weekends together....



p.s Wanted to blog about this last nite .. but streamyx was so darn slow, so I ended up playing pc game instead... hehe. Well maybe my blog this time is quite long, but who cares? I haven’t been blogging for 2 days.... haha okielah i cut it here ------ over & out----------

1 comment:

pixie4bears said...

I see that you went and got your donut. That is great that she sat through the whole movie. Maybe I can get my 14 month old to..nah wait that would just be a miracle, what am I thinking!? Glad you had a great weekend.