The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's ur specialty?

My friend told me this story (joke) during our lunch time yesterday .. I don't know either its true story or not .. but its very funny lorrr...

They ( A couple - Bf & Gf) were staying in a 5 star hotel in Langkawi ..

Gf was hungry and she called up room service (RS) .

GF : Hi Room service, I would like to order some food.

RS : Sure, may I take ur order ma'am

GF : Ya .. may I know what your specialty is?

RS : Specialty ? .... errmmmmm... please hold on ...

GF : Ok ...

-----------------Hold the line for few seconds -------------------------

The Manager (RSM) is called to the phone

RSM : Yes Ma'am, how can I help you?

GF : Ya .. I would like to know what your hotel’s specialty is.

RSM : Specialty ?------------Long pause ----------Ma'am...I regret to inform you that we don't have any specialty.. all we have is normal Tea.

GF slam down the phone .............


Hahahahaha .. stupid right ? Veryyy...

The story reminds me of my own experience during our visit to KL . It was during our honeymoon, we took MAS flight ...1st class ticket (thanks to MIL ....) So during our flight the attendant was kind enough to ask us if we need anything .. so Hubby & I was curious if they serve liquor during flight .. So we ask the stewardess if they have Irish Coffee ... and after few min she came back to us and said... "Sorry we don't have Irish Coffee .. we only have Local Coffee and tea ..". I almost burst laughing ... When the stewardess left .. me n hubby laughed until our tears rolled out ... They are no less different than the normal Waiter/waitresses at kedai kopi or kedai Mamak...

No comments: