The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates!

What have I done lately? Not much activity actually ... Last Saturday I decided to try one of the recipe from my cookbook, Doughnuts! hehe ... and Phoebe has her fun time decorating her donut with melted chocolate & chips with some funny star shape candy ........ The next day we just stay at home because daddy have to attend some class. And during lunch time we went to McD at the Terminal 1 airport with hubby & Uncle Ben. After fetching hubby from class, we went to Lokawi Army camp to buy some food from the Bazaar Ramahdan there ...After the whole day eating junks .. that nite my nightmare came! Phoebe keeps on vomiting & Isaac got diarrhea ...And I got stomach upset too! My gawdd, I'm not sure what has caused it but the kids didn't eat the food I bought from the Bazaar Ramahdan, only me & hubby... I pity Phoebe because she cannot even take anything only pure water ... That night before sleep, Phoebe told me that she doesn't want to go to school the next day because she scared that she will start vomiting in class .... ohh poor girl! so mummy have to look after the sick girl at home (and of course Isaac also have to stay at home)

During the Mooncake Fest. we went to Gaya Street but since there is no "valid" parking space (unless u park curi2 lah ... but no we are not an idiot who just simply park their cars anywhere ok..) so we left lah ... Phoebe was so sad because she didn't get to watch the performance & the lanterns.

Last wednesday hubby went outstation, so left me & the kids at home. Luckily they have been very "kuai kuai" but Phoebe miss her daddy soo much that she keeps on asking when is daddy coming home ..... *sigh*

So, can't wait for weekend tomorrow.....



Lately I have been watching news around the clock. Why? because politics is getting more interesting from day to day... and I wonder why do people make such a big fuss about 31.08 or 16.09, before this nobody even care, so why now? Don't say that I didn't learn my history ... *sigh*

4 comments:

pixie4bears said...

Wow you are one busy gal. Sorry to hear you got sick. Hope you are all feeling better now.

Fiona said...

ya ..busy entertaining the kids, esp during weekends!

Donna said...

auntie fiona, awal juga your christmas??? *rolling on the floor laughing*

anyway, i have nominated this blod for the brilliante weblog title. check my blog ya?

Maricel said...

Hi dear! Thanks for being part of the Momhood Moments Blog Party! Here is the list of the attendees, please don't forget to place the code on your side bar. :) thanks!

Code found HERE.

Maricel
Business Mars