The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Bee!


Obviously there haven't been any new post here ...since ?? hmmm .....

Yup ! Lately I am so busy with so many things! (yes ! Phoebe & Wyatt made us busy with their demands & wishes....) And have no idea to blog about anything .... I know I haven't done all the tags from my friends ..... arrrgggghhhh! not only busy but I am super lazy too! Maybe because too much of rendang & kari ayam .... hoho going to gain a few kilos again!

Was supposed to post Isaac's first few steps .. but ...hmmmm... can't find the video on my pc! Anyway, he has started walking now. Will post the kids recent photo (when I got time lah ya ...)

Lastly ...can't wait for Harry Potter this coming November!!!! yeeeahhhhh ... and ohh Christmas too! hehe ...

No comments: