The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!!

Friday the Thirteenth .. So? What so special about it?

They said its the day to avoid because its the day of bad luck. (*Laughing*)

Yeah I never even believe that, UNTIL ......















TODAY!!!

Why?

Its because I was caught asleep in the office during office hour by my BOSS!!! Actually it was only a short nap okay. Don't trust me? Ask my colleague .. I never fell asleep during office hour (except for lunch time ~ normal lah bah that kan) and shittttt!!! he was there in front of my face calling my name!!GILAAAAA ...



So am I one of the unlucky fellow???? Duhhhhhh ....(*shake head*)

No Friday the Thirteenth is a lucky day! Except that I am not wearing my lucky santut today ...was reserving it for V day actually ....*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA** 


3 comments:

Jess said...

Sleep in the office during office hour...

it is a big pantang to most of the bosses.

Jess
http://kidsislands.blogspot.com/

izanazuani said...

Hi Fion,

We're just human bah kan. There are times when we act not like we usually to. It's ok Fion, things happened, although aku nda pernah tertidur di office. But kita bukan robot bah kan :-). Kasi senang hati ko ni Fion... The bad thing is I was born on the 13th. Tu la I selalu bad luck...

Fiona said...

Hahahahha ..ya bah Zan, entah lah sejak duamenjak ni kan aku macammmmm ...... LAZY! wakakakakka petanda ndak baik tu .. hehe

Jess, welcome I add u in my blogroll ody ..