The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Sunday, February 15, 2009

To My Grandmother ....

9th Dec 1924 - 13th Feb 09



Today is the day of your funeral,
We do not gathered here to mourn your death
But to celebrate your new life
A new life without any pain but only joy from Him
I pray to God that we will meet again.
Your death was a shock, but we all were expecting
a call one day, saying you had died.
We got that call three days ago.
When I answered the phone, I could feel something
was wrong.
It was Daddy.
He said we need to come home, because you had passed
away.
As days passed, I got used to your not being here.
We all love you and miss you so much.
I Love You Nenek ......



2 comments:

Crystal Clear said...

Deepest condolences from us on the passing of your Beloved Nenek., Fiona.....May She Rest In Peace, Amen...

Fiona said...

Thanks Joann ...