The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's going to be a nice day today ...

Yup! it's going to be a nice day today! Of course ... Don't you think that breakfast is the most important role whether you will be having a good day or otherwise?? A good breakfast in the morning will make you smile all day long. So never skipped breakfast ...

But I am going to skip my breakfast today and save it for lunch instead ... Why?? Because SIL will be coming today from Tawau and will be bringing my Nasi kuning........Woooohoooooo!!!!

So now I am patiently waiting for my Nasi Kuning from Tawau . Heheheheh .. thanks Wen!


p.s anybody can tell me where to get nice nasi kuning in KK?

1 comment:

osindak said...

hi fiona! i also love nasi kuning! *grin* tapi in kk, i see ppl seeling in packet only tu, not really like how they do it in Tawau kan..