The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Travel back in time with photos

This is Phoebe Megan --- still inside the delivery room in KKS
Huhu .. what a big yawn (p.s don't look at mum's big flabby hand... ickkks)


Phoebe 2 days old ...
Back in kampung with nenek & ing-kung

Phoebe - aged 8 months old , already got 4 teeth infront

She's playing with her aero-chamber

Christmas 2007 - Roger Wang performing at Gaya Street Xmas Carnival

I am in love with this guy ... (especially with his guitar... and Mia too!)

Hmmm .. this was taken loooong looonng time ago

After Fiffy's funeral (I think...) on the way going back to Tawau

(Pix was taken by Cynthia)

Haha .. so serious looking? Anything bothering u dear?

Our studio wedding photo --- (long time ago @ 2002, KL Brides now Yes I Do)

Staying at Beverly Hills Apartment Phase 2..

I love the house -- it's a 1 room apartment & just nice for me & hubby

(Not when Phoebe was around --- that's why we decided to move out)

urrrggghh .. i still have loads of old & new pix to put here

But I ammmm soooo tired anyway it's getting late I better get some sleep before piggy wakes up and ask for milk ... (whooppsss .. hehe My Isaac)

I just love old photos ... lots of rememberance

**kiss kiss**

2 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

wah, santik gambar kadazan ko... kasi taru lagi manyak2

mamafateenz said...

ya fion...letak lagi gambar ko masa wedding(studio/etc)...