The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Phoebe's School Assesment

Here are some of Phoebe's art ...mostly colouring hehe ... Got some more again .. but I am soo lazy to upload (hehe ...slow bah my pc) I received her report card last week and .. hmmm she got B for Nails! Huhhh??! WTH? Is it because she scratch one of the boys the other day? Weiii .. my daughter has been bitten by her classmate last year .. so I think that boy/girl (I'm not sure who ..) should get a D in manners!!But overall her performance in school has been very good .. she get all 100% in all the subject , except for chinese she only get 70% - B (hehe .. so I got reason NOT to send her to chinese school ..). And since attending school she can speak 2 language already.. ENglish & BM. Hopefuly we can teach her to speak in Kadazan in the future.. (but surely not by us ..nobody speaks kadazan at home :( .... )



3 comments:

pixie4bears said...

She does really well. Childrens artwork is so beautiful!

mamafateenz said...

u know fion...when i was in kindergarden(just for a month)...i think the "star" makes me more motivated...i am so excited when the bintang2...my teacher kasi banyak..hehe

Joan D'Arcy said...

hehe.. neat pix drawn! Talented ni budak!