The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Monday!

It’s Monday. And the weather now is drizzling and the sky is covered with cloud. And here I am sitting in my office … blogging in the morning .. hmmm (and sipping coffee of course ..) when I should be at home on my bed hugging my bolster on a day like this … But too bad its Monday .. Was thinking to take a day off, but not sure when. Anyway holidays are just around the corner .. My sister & the kids are at my parent’s home. Huhuhu .. how I miss them sooo much .. It has been a while I haven’t gone back to my parents home … hmmm not really sure why. Too complicated to say. Anyway was thinking to go back to kampong this harvest. Let the kids enjoy the companion of their cousin and mum & dad can relax .. at least for a while .. away from the polluted city …


Hmmm ya poohear .. I think we should do that?

Too bad Dolly is not around anymore ..hehehe miss her too!
*************************************************

p.s Ohh ya and today is my gf's birthday,hehe Happy xx birthday Vell !

and to Wendy, yes I got ur msg this morning and I know u are probably still sleeping at this hour . The point is .. I also want a holiday like you .. huhuhuhu ( I am soo damm jealous wen... the whole week off? what u guys want to do anyway in Tawau ? hehe come down to kk lahh ... we go eat donut together .. )

No comments: