The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am very sick ....

Last night I woke up around 1am to make milk for my boy... suddenly I felt like short of breath. And in the middle of the night I was trying to find my inhaler and damm.. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I guess I make a lot of noises and A woke up and ask me what’s wrong… so I tell him I was looking for my inhaler. I am so frustrated that I cannot find it (plus all the wheezing sound .. which I hate so much that makes me cannot sleep) I went back to bed (hoping that it will subside …). Finally A woke up and helps me to find my inhaler … (hehehe maybe my wheezing is too loud that makes him cannot sleep)

Since I was pregnant with my 2nd child I was on my inhaler all the time .. 2 puff in the morning & 2 puff at night. If not … I think I would be dead by now …(really I’m not joking). Pregnant with Isaac was a bit tough compare to Phoebe .. At least with phoebe I only got asthma attack once. My friends keep on telling me to try all kinds of kampong medication … all sorts of things, e.g. eating “batman” that has been preserved, and someone said eat “anak tikus”. Yuckkkkkssss.. Isn’t that disgusting??? Totally …and I told them straight forward …”don’t ever ask me to eat anything because I don’t believe in any of that!” or simple answer.. “Bullshit!!!” .. Hahahaha … It’s because me & my brother has been with asthma since we were small (I guess it runs in the family). So my mum did try a lot of things with my brother... (Experiment ... kasian my abang) haha and it didn’t works! yaaa… tidak berkesan tu .. trust me ! Anyway my doctor said asthma is some kind of allergy. If something triggers your asthma then u will kena lahh of course .. So I guess what trigger my asthma is my 2 kids?? Hahahaha .. I am joking.

So .. tonight must remind myself not to forget my inhaler again …..

2 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

kasian ko.. i am also still using inhaler, but not ventolin. its call symbicort, ada steroid skit2... kena jaga, na... mine ada reduce sudah! I jumpa dr. liew at smc.

Fiona said...

Yalor .. my doc also intro symbicort & seretide ... My SIL also pakai the same thing. Bah.. kontrol sudah ni minum air sejuk .. (kunun lah...hehe)