The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An imposter in the Catholic Church

Have u ever heard/read a news about a man called Ustaz Tajuddin Osman Abdullah who claimed that he was previously a Priest by the name of Ref Fr Thomas Laiden, serving in St Mary Church in KK? He claimed that currently he is attached to the so-called Unit Kristianologi of Majlis Agama Islam Melaka. By the time I have finished reading his article I am so darn angryyy .. (hmm actually it pisses me off so much !!!). Nobody knows what his real intention is by publishing such story …But I am sure he has created a “misunderstanding” between the catholic & Muslim in Malaysia …

I know this story is already a long time history, I think it was in the 80's or 90’s. The Rt. Rev Bishop Datuk John Lee has written a reply letter saying that there is no such priest.At the moment the Majlis Agama Islam Melaka is trying to get hold of this guy.. (since he claimed that he was attached with them, so I guess he is not even an Ustaz working there..). I think this guy is only one of the gardener working in St Mary Church Sandakan (ya .. that’s why I said he’s a liar .. he don’t even know where is St Mary …buduh!!)


Oh ya.. One thing this so called "Ustaz" claimed that he went to Rome and debated with the late Pope John Paul II regarding the misinterpretation of Catholic Teachings!! WTH?? So what language are they using? .. Since he is a Suluk who cant speaks English??? Tambiranggggg …..

Read On ….
The Article - The Exclusive Interview

http://www.geocities.com/ustaz_safwan/paderisabah.htm

Reply from The Church

http://ustaztajuddin.blogspot.com/2006/03/official-press-statement-bmbi.html




p/s I think I better check with someone who really has good a connection with the Bishop ...My MIL heheheheh

No comments: