The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update ..Update ... Update ...

Yayyy .. Don’t really feel like blogging this few days. Weather has been good since Saturday.. hot & sunny . Its not that I don’t like the rainy season … I just don’t like to get wet .


Well it’s just a summary updates for this few days …


1) PIL just went back to Tawau today. They were here since last Saturday to attend Flora’s funeral. May her soul rest in peace…..



2) And today also happen to be Niell’s (A’s Nephew) birthday … 9 years old right? (hehe .. correct me if I’m wrong..)



3) I hurt my right hand .. because I spank phoebe last Monday …(kasian my girl.. that day I am sooo over-done mad, and A said I “ketulahan”)



4) I was supposed to bring Phoebe to watch Narnia during the holidays, but big-butt Mummy soo lazy to go….



5) For the 100 times .. Phoebe keeps on saying that she wanted to go to Chinese school. Actually I & hub haven’t decided yet which kindy to send her…Of course they first school that comes into my mind is St Francis Convent. But if she really wants to take Chinese maybe I can think about Shan Toa.. at least it is still under the catholic mission school. Hmmm.. I know A won’t agree with that ….


Apart from that .. for the past 3 days holiday .. I just laze around the house. Screaming at phoebe , feeding my boy and watch TV the whole day …And oh ya .. I did bring phoebe to the playground last Sunday.. but she was so upset because the playground is full with other kids playing . And she didn’t even have the chance to play .. poor girl. Anyway we decided to go for a walk around the park after that.


And yess .. Tomorrow is 22nd May 2008 which meanssss ……they will be showing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the crystal skull… woooohooooo !!!

2 comments:

amosinoh said...

no chinese school.... kadazan school yes....

p.s. 2moro nite i'm watching Indy, meaning u'll stay at home with d kidz.... :p

Fiona said...

Where got Kadus school in KK woorr ??

p.s who says u can go alone ? Take pb with u .. muahahahahaha!