The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ooppppss... something fell?

Not your typical Tuesday morning.... piggy (errr.. I meant Isaac, got too used calling him that... poor kid =p) was a bit uneasy today... he became my alarm clock screaming his lungs out... had flu since last nite...

As I was getting piggy his milk (there i go again...!), something sounded different.... liquid splashing, like a whole wave of spaghetti sauce in meat balls hit hard on the ground..... ooppps nope... just my imagination... it's just PB, puked in the other room (yuke!)..... well, there goes my breakfast....

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Now the bedroom is still stinks with vomit .. u clean later ahh?

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahahaha!!!!! kasian ko... Kasian lagi isaac kana panggil piggy... cute-cute nama isaac.. wakakka! Btw, balik membakss?

pixie4bears said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You can sure add me. I hope he feels better soon. Cute name :-P