The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Daughter ask me a Qs!

On the way to school this morning, Phoebe asks me something …


PB : Mum.. why the people park their car outside ?


Me : Ohh .. Because the mum & dad want to send their children to school... so easy loorr park outside.
(Daddy also said the same thing …)


PB: Hmmm... why didn’t park inside … soo lazy!


Me : (Laughing ..)

See.. my daughter is smarter than those people who already got their driving license. She even knows that you are actually not allowed to park your car on the emergency lane (by the roadside). She didn’t even attend Driving School but she knows the rules already … hehe …

p/s KK has a lots of crazy driver … and I wonder where did they get their license … From the photocopy shop maybe ?

No comments: