The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Me!!!

I am happyyyyy!!!

Actuallly superrrrr - happpyyyyyyyyyy .......!!

Why? Because my leave for Xmas has already been approved......

So, its time to plan what to do during our looooong holiday...hehe

Actually, we do have a plan already .. haha. Well .. for Xmas this year, we will be going back to my mom's kampung. So going to spend some quality time with the kids,dh, mom & my old nenek ... miss her soo much already! And the kids can enjoy kampung life also ....

And BIL & family would also be around that time ..so, dunno whats the plan yet since they have to go back to Tawau by 26 Dec .. But well, Mosinoh's always have last minutes plan ..hehe

I am excited , but first have to shop some baju for the kids lah ...hoho

No comments: