The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Xmas 2008

I am back home since last Sunday. Was too tired to update my blog .... Just laze around in the house doing nothing. I think I have gain a few kilos (again) since holiday season ... 

So how was your Xmas celebration? Mine was very simple ..but most importantly  I celebrated it with my mum & family in kampung. We didn't do any big party or open house like we used to do last time, we just had a small makan2. Phoebe was having a great time in Tambunan with her cousins as she can run around the house and experience new things. Didn't have the chance to bring her to mandi sungai as it was raining all the time. 

Anyway, once I'm free and have the mood will upload the photos during the hols ya ...


p.s I have a weird feeling when I was in Tambunan recently, its not that I'm not happy to be home, but that is not the "home" where I grow up.. It's been almost 9 years I live outside my "comfort zone" ....I know some people has been living on their own longer than me , but I'm glad that I have proved to myself that I'm independent ... 

1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Hi moi. Blessed Xmas. Saw u in church last week at CMI. I know what u mean about being out from home. This year we didnt go to Mkut... sigh! Macam very quiet xmas with the vuns in KK.. sedih oso.. Bah! Enjoy your holidays.. hugs! I miss my orang kampung too!