The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I will be officially on leave starting from tomorrow till the 4th Jan 2009!! Isn't that great?? Yeahhh ..lotsa times to spend with the kids @ kampung. My sista would also be going back to Tambunan to celebrate christmas there ... I text my mum this morning and said "I'll be home for Xmas....." woohoooo!!!

So hopefully can get half day today (Boooooooo!!!!!!..yes I'm still working on Xmas Eve, pa buli buat) because I wanna go home & roast the chickennnnnnnn!!!

Will be going to church tomorrow instead and straight back to Tambunan. BIL & Family will be coming from Tawau today via Kalabakan road but they will be dropping by in KK since The Royal Highness Nic still in KK now ....Xmas reunion dinner has no meaning with someone left behind right?? Off course .......


Once again, The Mosinoh's wish everyone Merry Christmas 2008 & Happy New Year 2009.

No comments: