The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, December 19, 2008

Have just came back from Tong Hing a while ago.

And I am really annoyed! Yes, with those ridiculous drivers !

I mean why on earth do you double park your car when you can see that the traffic is moving so slow? Issit for your own convenience aahh? Do they know that because of their own convenience they have cause inconvenience to other road users as well? 

So they sell their brains to buy expensive car issitt???? Pity horr this people ..Or issit they left their brains at home because its too heavy to carry aaahh??  

Oh well , I didn't intend to blog about anything today ...but because of this idiotic people ..at least I must write it somewhere ......

BOOOOOO to you people with big car with no brains !!!!! (I know lah my car is ugly...) 

(So what?? This is my blog .. I can write watttttttttt everrrr I want mah kan ...) 

1 comment:

izanazuani said...

Fion, aku paham perasaan ko tu. Geram kan...

I have been in the situation where a car blocked my car by double parking in Putatan, a not so busy town.

The driver just left his / her car without locking it. Berbuka lagi tu jendela.

I horned balik2, tiada org dtg ni...

Waiting for almost setengah jam, last2 hubby decided tu go in the car and release the handbreak and moved it.

Aiyaa... Kasi susah org ja. Talingung betul!