The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blog your kids!

More and more parents are blogging their kids. Some are even blogging as their children.Anyone can blog about anything: be it school, work,politics, foods & etc. These days,blogs are commonly used as online diaries.While it is true that many young people blog, blogging has gained popularity among the more matured population..(like me! hehe..). I really wanted to start my own blog few years back..when at that time Phoebe was still an infant.She was growing up so fast that I could not even remember what she was like a few weeks before! (oh my...) Anyway my writing skill is not really "that" good .. so today I decided just to post a few photos of the kids ...

I love this shot - Isaac looking at his reflection


hmmm ..phoebe was actually kissing my cheek , but she moves too fast, can't get that on camera ..maybe needs to buy the canggihmanggih (advance) camera

Phoebe - doing painting ..while...

Isaac is sleeping --- and Phoebe's doggy watching over him ..(hehe..man's best friend kan..)


Groggy ...ZZzzzzz's

Isaac's tiny feet

Sleeping ....



So what are you waiting for? Go blog your kids......!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My dear princess ...Phoebe Megan,

One day you will be big & bright enough to read mummy's rambling about u & ur lil-bro, by then you will know how much mum & dad loves u two ... too much! and by then,you will know what to do and act upon it.

Love ..Mummy

1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

hehehe.. true... I have been blogging since my #1 pregnancy.. Supposedly to record the tummy / kids' development... but always sawy to other things.. hehehe.. Love the pixs!