The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend is over ...

Hi ! How was your weekend?


Yesterday we went to have brunch in Hilltop Luyang (Forgot the name of the restaurant..**ouchh very forgetful lately..) But their menu is very simple .. They only have "mee" & "meehoon", whether you want dry (kon lau lah) or soup ..but the main ingredients are all the same ... fish! Anyhow, their food is delicious .. I can see a lot of people went there too! And oh ya ..they do have my all-time favourite ..Tom Yam Mee! After brunch we had small talk with hub, he decided that he will start his own food-blog soon, so .. I'm waiting lah this! hehe ..anyway have to get a digi-cam loor so he can take loads & loads of pix! (at the moment he is still using SLR cam ..) After brunch, we don't know what to do. So we decided to head to Centre Point, the shopping complex which we abandoned since they have 1Borneo. I haven't been there for quite some time and I found it less attractive nowadays (The only place I visit there is Popular bookstore and bought few books...) So we were there for less than an hour. After that we headed home (at least the kids get their afternoon nap).



Later in the evening hub said he wanted to go to Kasih Sayang Resort in Kionsom. So we packed our things (together with the video-cam) and drive up to Inanam. When we left the house it was really windy so I told hub it better don't rain, if not it will spoilt our trip ..But duhh half way there it already started raining . But nevermind that , we still continue our journey. Yess ..we are determine to go.But nobody ever tell us (or warn us) about the trip going there! And I & hub didn't have the slightest idea about the journey too ! And to those of you who wish to go there, let me tell you earlier about the road condition. Worst! and just imagine bad road condition and going up hill (steep road)! You need a 4wd to go there.. and we are not well prepared for that!! (pity our car....) So we only managed to go half-way and turn back ! I am so sad that I didn't get the chance to go there and watched sunset (or take photo of the wild boar like DelphinaRougue did... hehe). But hub promised that when the weather is good and the sky is clear & sunny we definitely will go there again..hehe (another attempt lah kunun this...). Tho' I didn't get there, but hey I do have some pix to post here. Next time, I promise I will take lots of pix ok! When I get there .....













(All picture was borrowed (taken) from Kasih Sayang Website)

3 comments:

ms_danne said...

owhh!! I totally forgot bout that minor little detail.. my bad.. :p yeaps.. the road sux big time but i tell u it's worth the trouble.. mayb nex time and oh.. if it's start to rain, turn back.. hahahaha.. cuz the view will spoil big time.. Hee.. I still havent post bout that pig.. Hee :p well, Im looking forward to ur trip there.. :)

Crystal Clear said...

Fiona, I think I have been to that Hilltop makan shop....adoi, thinking of the yummy food, hmmm....berliur-liur sudah ni.....LOL

Fiona said...

Hi CSC .. I'm still waiting for ur Piggy story , anyway I ask my bro' n frens and they said the road is ok! Rupanya they were driving dbl Cab...ciss (LOL)

Joann , ya bah sadapp bah! hehe ..next time u come visit us in KK we can go makan2 kan ..