The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, July 18, 2008

Mengalum Island

Have you ever been to this island before ...?

It is called Mengalum Island, located about 56km northwest from Kota Kinabalu.By speed boat you can reach the island around 45mins to 1 hr (depends on sea weather also..).It's famous with their fishing spot.But lots of people didn't know yet that they do have a resort there .. its quiet new actually (since there is not much publicity about the place yet).Anyway, they have nice white sandy beaches ..and a lot of foreign & locals divers went there for diving too! You can check their website here

These are a few photos of the island ...

One of the chalet ..(Type of chalet : 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms & 3 bedrooms )



One of the bedroom ...


At the jetty ... crystal clear water, look at the fish....


Jetty entrance at Mengalum Island
(Ignore the 2 person posing for this pix ... hehehehe)


The beach ... with white sands & uhh.. unpolluted


The white sandy beach ..(and ignore the people in the pix also..I don't know them..haha)


Nice sunset ..


Another shot of sunset at Mengalum Island



Nice, eh? Very....


p.s actually I post this entry to distract my mind from writting abt the politics in M'sia & RPK arrest recently ..! Anyway .. I should have been writting abott my kids right? Ok more to come later abt my 2 kids ...........laaaaaa-terrrrr now got work to do *wink*muahhhh

4 comments:

Crystal Clear said...

Fiona,thanks for introducing the Mengalum Island with pictures here, dui so santik oh.....yes I am gonna check out their website, I love the picture with the fish, so besar and the beach is really sandy white.....:)))

pixie4bears said...

Oh wow. That is so beautiful. Look at that sunset!! You make me want to go on another vacation. :-P

ms_danne said...

whoaaa.. nice sunset shot!!! eee.. makes me wana goooo!!!

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahaha!! Siapa juga tu dua org? Yah, I also tried not to write about the BN-KPR.. grrrrrrrrrrr kenot tahan.. nasib my internet so the siput!