The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wedding ...

Another wedding is coming soon in August, Pancho's SIL will be getting married this 31 Aug. I am superbly duperly thrill about wedding .. Why? Well who doesn't love wedding right ? The food , the drinks , the cakes , the bride & the traditional dance .. Hmmm the only thing I hate is when people will force you to drink "tapai" ... the locally made wine. Well it's time to hunt for cake now .... taaa daaaaa !!

p.s my childhood friend is also getting married this Aug , well she pick the date 08.08.08 . People said no 8 is a lucky number ? ya mehh?? I don't believe there is any "unlucky" number .. Do you?

3 comments:

Crystal Clear said...

Oooh a wedding to attend kamurang there Fiona, oh nice, lama already never attend weddings back home, oh how I miss the atmosphere....hmmm, Fiona, please eat 1 spoon extra whatever you makan at the wedding for me ah...:)

pixie4bears said...

Weddings! I love em for the cake :-P So you are going to help make or pick the cake?

Fiona said...

Joan .. hehe si Wendy punya youngest sister baitu kawin di Tambunan

Lisa, I'm just helping the bride's sister to pick the cake ...hehe