The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bookworm Tag

Got tag from Cel's ..

So here it goes ...


Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?

When I was in sec. school I have a friend who loves reading. She has loads of novels by Sidney Sheldon. So she was the one who introduce me all this novel reading madness .... My mom loves reading also ..(mostly romance story ..Mills & Boons..heyyyy who doesn't love them?? I've read a few books too ... awwww)

What are some books you read as a child?
Can't remember lorr ..comics maybe? and those detective stories books ..

What is your favourite genre?
Fiction and non-fiction books

Do you have a favourite novel?
All novels by Sidney Sheldon (Since I have read most of the stories already ...hehe)

Where do you usually read?
Hmmm ...anywhere (even in the toilet when I am ... hahahaha ) Hubby said its disgusting but hey don't waste time rite? .. hoho

When do you usually read?
whenever I have free times ..but most of the time before I go to bed or when I am in the toilet! (its the only time when I'm lost in my own world.. trying to imagine the storyline )

Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?

Hmm ..no. I always have 1 book in one time. I will continue another book when I'm done with prev book ..

Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction?
If I really wanted to find out about something ..so I will sit down and read on the table. But if just for knowledge ..anywhere also can .. no diff! hehe

Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out of the library?
Buy .. I have just started to borrow from Sabah State Library (and they don't have much choice ..boohooo!!)

Do you keep most of the books you buy?
Of Course , in my house (the storeroom) ..in my parents house in Membakut and my PIL's hse in Tawau . Now both of our parents keep on nagging on us to take away our books since we have our own house ..aiyahhh

If you have children, what are some of the favorite books you have shared with them? Were they some of the same ones you read as a child?
None ..it's all new. Books nowadays are very far different from my childhood time. I bought books based on their age.

Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?
ya.. I do (on my mind ..hehe)

What’s next?
Since hub & me have lots & lots of books so we decided to make a small library in our house, but first we need to fixed a wall cabinet .... hehe Most of our books still not yet unpacked! hehe ..

What books would you like to reread?
Harry Potter book 1-7 & The Hobbit & LOTR

Who are your favourite authors?
Sidney Sheldon and Dean Koontz

And I love to pass this tag to :

Joann & Donna

No comments: