The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Monday, August 4, 2008

Who is the famous blogger in Sabah?

I was actually browsing thru' the net this morning to look for any review by those who attended the Sabahan Blogger Gathering on the 2nd August 2008. So I accidentally found one of the blogger (hmm not sure whether he was attending or not ..) where he wrote that the event was too long (like 4.5 hours??) with no "Special appearance" by anybody. And he was asking like "Who is the famous bloggers in Sabah?" Which made me think ... ya who is so famous in Sabah that he/she has a hit about 20,000 in a day! (got meh?)

Is there really any person out there who really blog for living?? I mean totally doing nothing except for blogging??? I have a few favourite bloggers, whom I would loved to vote for "Sabah Best Bloggers" ..(If they ever have that award/title)

p.s If next year they have the Sabahan Bloggers Gathering ..I am Definitely going to join !! Yess!!! I am very new at this so still 'shy-shy" lah want to join all those pro-blogersssss.... hehe next time ya...

No comments: