The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

EXCUSE ME ... BUT BACK OFF!!!


Ya ..Excuse me but back off ya! How do you want to say this to strangers politely??



Well the story is like this …



Last night my family & I went to have dinner at one of our usual makan place (Restaurant) .. So like usual when we were busy eating Piggy will be looking and playing around (sort of entertaining himself while I feed him) So suddenly these 2 ladies next to our table start to play with saac.. which at first I don’t mind. But when they start to hold his hand & cheek .. I was like … "HEYYYYY stop touching my baby ok!!!!and back off please!!" Do you like total strangers to touch your kids?? Well Me, I hate it! But how to say it politely?? I don’t mind if families or friends holding my baby ,but if I don’t know your name & I have no slightest idea about who you are then I won’t hesitate to say “hands off my baby!”. Why don’t people use their common sense …children tend to put their hands in their mouths so Please do not touch his hands nor his face lah.



There is also an incident where the shop owner & the workers try to carry Isaac and Hubby quickly picks him up and brings him for a walk …fuhhh!!!


Small note : wanted to post this entry last night, but when we reach home I was so tired that I fall asleep while watching TV with Phoebe…

2 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Me too! Dont like it at all! Esp when they touch the kids and their hands have germs and everything micro on it! eww.... Always experience that with Xtian before... How to say ah???

Fiona said...

Ya bah my friend said kan ever one time someone carry her baby (during party in a relative's hse) and the lady even dare to put her finger inside the baby's mouth!! ewwwwwww!!!