The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Monday, August 4, 2008

Piggy has no milk today ...


I got a phone call from Piggy's teacher this morning. They ran out of milk!! Aiyohhhh ... So I asked the teacher (nicely lah ...) why the school didn't inform me earlier and they said they already "inform" me (woorr..) on Thursday. Am I nyanyok again?? So I text Hub (see if he can remember also..) and he said "None"... Fuhh nasib!Aiyoohhh .... pity my Piggy! So at the moment Piggy Boy have to "borrow" some milk from his friends ... until mummy send some more milk to school.

p.s Wyatt got 4 teeth already.. yay very fast kan!

4 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Ko sengaja lupa ni kan? hahahahahah!!! Kasian oh piggy ko nie! He's going to be 1 on the 18... yeay!!! Mau pinjam boy ko nie Na.. kasi geng up with mine!

pixie4bears said...

That stinks about the milk! Might have to give a little extra when home :-P

Fiona said...

Len, ya bah sudah my PIL atur programe untuk si bepday boy bah .. hehe kami ikut saja :P

Lisa, Yup I hate it when they keep on saying they already remind me (which in-fact they didn't..) Duhhh!! Anyway I always keep stock at home...

Joan D'Arcy said...

Wah, best oh ur FIL... ;)