The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Friday, August 15, 2008

Balik Kampoooonngggggg!!!

Heeeepppp heeeeepppp hoooorayyyyyy!!!!

Balik kampung ...woooohooohooo ... balik kampung .......hati rindu !!

Yep! I am already in my holiday mood. (So lazy to work ... gosh! if my boss happen to read this I'm dead man!) yyaaaaatttaaattaaaaaaa .....

But one thing I hate ... packing!! Duhhhh... hub has reminded me to do the parking over & over & over ..........and for the 100 time I said Yesss! I will do it!! (*I guess I have to do it tonite.....*)

And I have to remind myself again , to clean the house before we go for holiday... aiyahhhh ! and I still have 2 basket of clothes to be iron & fold .... Arrrrgghhhhhhhhh!!!! Lazyyyyyy me!!!! Gosh so many things to do yet so little time ....

And oh ya ... Yippeeeee!!! I manage to sew my own baby sling!!! Will try to improvise it again .... not now lah too lazy to take out the sewing machine ...

So I won't be posting anything until I come back to KK , because PIL's hse dont have streamyx connection. Anyway if they do, still streamyx in Tawau really sucks!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Small Note to myself : cook dinner tonite,clean the kitchen, vacuum the floor, do laundry, iron & fold the clothes, mop the floor, and most of all packing !!! By the time I finish all this I will be exhausted... no time for blogging tonite....duhhhh!!)

4 comments:

mamafateenz said...

happy holiday...lamakah cuti?

amosinoh said...

Weiii.... baru jam 10.00 sudah titun ahhh???? aiyaaa ini amoi ahh... cakap mo kasi mop lantai lah... vakum lantai lah..... packing pun bulum siap.... isk isk isk.... nampak nya aku jugak yang mo buat... ;p

pixie4bears said...

I hate packing too but once its done it is a relief. you can do it! Thats is so cool that you made a sling. I would love to see a picture of it.

Fiona said...

Jann, manada panjang cuti 5 hari saja ..itupun rushing bah ...

AM ..**slap**slap** shaddap lah lu

Lisa, I will post the pixies taken during the holidays & the sling too!