The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rude Awakening

Having the little ones sleeping with us is sometimes fun. Looking at them while they are asleep makes you wonder what is running in those tiny little head of theirs.... are they dreaming? what are they dreaming about? milk? toys? porridge? hmmm... it makes you wonder, don't they?

The only downside is when yours truly has a very sensitive nose for the smell.... (sniff sniff)... what's that smell..... awwww..... Piggy! ... He left something in his diaper again tonite... sleeping Winnie the Pooh is cute, ...sleeping with poo-poo is not!

I don't mind with the washing & cleaning up in the wee hours, it's just that I pity when Piggy has to be up too.....

One of the trick I've been using to make sure that Piggy doesn't wake up too long during the ordeal, was to keep a warm bottle of milk at hand.... so I took Piggy out from the bedroom and into the bathroom, cleaned him up, brought him to the living room and plugged him with his night cap.... You can see him with his confused wide opened eye looking around the room, thinking:

"Huh?... How did I landed here butt naked?.... What's Dad doing at the bathroom? What's this in my mouth? ohhh... milk... okie.... yumm yumm yumm...."

Once done cleaning him up, back to the bedroom for us.... if I'm lucky he will be straight to wonderland... if I'm not, well I might be up with him, blogging tonight....

Piggy: ".... psst Dad,.... can we go to sleep? NOW I'm sleepy.. '

Dad: "Huh? Sleepy, eh? .... too bad... since I can't sleep
now, you have to accompany me watching the Olympics"

Piggy (yawn): "Okie.... I'll just ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..."


Yupp.... that's my boy.... can't wait for his 1-year old birthday next week...


1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Na, ur anak pandai poo poo time tidur? Best nyaa... kasi bangun mumi dadi hehehhe..