The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blogger Award!

Yayyyyy! Just recently I was talking about who is the famous blogger in Sabah ..and Joann has awarded me with this ..hehehehe so lucky meh?? Thanks Joann for the award! hehehehe ...





It has been done according to the following rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog. (ahakkksss ... Winner??me??hehe ..dont copy this word ya..)
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

And now I am going to pass this beautiful Blogger Award to those bloggers whom I frequently visit .. (because they always make my day......) :

5. Ian's

1 comment:

osindak said...

oh thank you thank you for the award! ;-)