The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Isaac's 1st Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker


We went back to Tawau for a short holidays last week. Have a small birthday-eve party at SIL house and the next day went to spend a night at Shan Shui Golf Resort. It was fun and the kids enjoying themselves too .... Was supposed to blog about this last week but I am superly duperly lazy ... hehe anyway Internet line very sloooowww! was trying to upload pixies since we came back and it's not finished yet!! So for more stories please read here .....

Oh ya .. for Isaac's birthday cake, we order cupcakes from deana. When the cake arrive last saturday I was shocked because it was not like what I want ..but when I double check my order, whooopsiee! it's my fault.. I order the wrong one. Anyway it still taste & look nice to me .. so no worry Deana .. hehe





And FIL also bake another cake for Isaac ... Thanks ya! and for Wendy who took hours to decorate the cake ....teeheeheee





So I'm just going to put some pixies here okie .... Enjoy!

2 comments:

Crystal Clear said...

Fiona, nice the pictures all....happy 1st birthday to Wyatt..when is his birthdate exactly? Oh ya, in one of the pictures, I saw Theresa carrying a new born baby, anak siapa that? Me being nossy, sorry ah, curious bah....:))

Fiona said...

The birthday is on 18 Aug. Anak si Rodney (Ian's cousin) yg no 3 bah tu ..