The 4 Mosinoh's

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Mr & Mrs A.Mosinoh

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Phoebe First Hair Cut !

Hubby cut Phoebe's hair last nite for the very first time...ever! Hehehe we never cut her hair since she was born ... that was about 4 years 4 months 2 weeks & 3 days ago! Few days ago I complain to hub saying that Phoebe's hair is "too long" already and very difficult to comb every morning. So I told her that I will bring her to the saloon and have a hair cut. But since it was her first time ( maybe she freak out... who knows kan??) so she insist that either me or hubby have to cut her hair ..Oh my! So finally hubs decided to do it .. haha didn't manage to take photo also. I was a bit scared if she would not have all those fringe again ..but luckily after I dry her hair last nite ..it was still as before, only shorter! and curly as ever which the Mummy envy very much... aiiieeee

5 comments:

Joan D'Arcy said...

Wow.. tia pernah potong rambut!!! I envy her curls too! Did she get it from the Mosinoh or the Ukangs? I know ur dad's side banyak yg kerinting rambut... Just look at our neighbour (d Ambus)! :p bbC pun ada curly skit2.. harap2 ada cute locks dia nanti.. wakakaka! I told mike, I wont have his hair cut!

pixie4bears said...

How long was her hair? I am glad the cut went so well.The first one can be scary for the parent..lol

Crystal Clear said...

Cannot wait to see PB's picture with 1st hair cut, Fiona, gambar.... :))

FRISCO DANIEL said...

hurm, kalau sy yang potong, entahlah.. i ever cut my bro's hair tapi... no komen.. beter give me the electric cuter and i'll trim it short... satu kali jalan trus botak... huahuahuahua

Fiona said...

Len,sia rasa si Phoebe more to the Kibat's my mummy punya side.. Si PB kan ada juga bah darah2 Sri Lanka sikit2 kan ... LOL

Lisa, she still doesn't want to go to the saloon.. I still need to trim her hair a bit ...

Joann , I will upload the photo soon ya ..

Frisco ..kasian bah ur bro tu, haha maybe with my Son sia kasi botak tu nanti ...